To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A Couple Hundred Bucks Maybe...
From: dlrober...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 09:46:26 -0400

Wrong again Cude.  No one has ever claimed that an ECAT has run in SSM without
connection to the power mains.  Read what Rossi has written.  His definition of
SSM is restricted to a brief period of time during which the device is slowly
cooling off but generating internal heat.  Controlled cooling has not been
proven to work yet and may not work with the present design.

Dave