Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:51:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A Couple Hundred Bucks Maybe...
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

DJ Cravens <djcrav...@hotmail.com> wrote:

must be connected to the mains------bingo- if your process requires electrical
input you must have a high COP.
Where did that graph come from? Did you make it?

I have never heard of mechanical work from temperatures below 100 deg C.

By the way, I wrote: "These [low temperature] devices would reduce electric
power consumption by a large margin, and eliminate the use of natural gas for
everything but cooking." I meant in household (domestic) applications.

These would have to be driven with mains electricity. Or perhaps with a Hot Cat
power generator.

Energy applications are often divided into domestic, commercial, industrial and
transportation sectors.