Jed,

you admit that you haven't read most of his postings so you haven't a clue.
He is a liar.  His goal is to debunk.  That should be obvious.  He has
violated a number of rules, and we have been quite tolerant.  10% of his
verbal diarrhea is useful, but the rest is sweeping generalizations, the
repetition of definitive-sounding statements which have been shown to be
wrong, and insults.  In case anyone missed it, Cude's arrogance is so
blatant as expressed in these two comments about people on this forum:

On 5/31:

"Man, this place is crawling with ignoramuses."

on 6/1:

"It's funny how the most vocal advocates for cold fusion shouting that
skeptics are not scientific mostly have no scientific background. You and
Lomax and Krivit (though not on Rossi), Carat, Wuller, Tyler, and all the
engineers on this site. If there were anything to cold fusion, it really
wouldn't need a bunch of untrained idiots to promote it."

-Mark