From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:59 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Mark has blazed the path

Fran,

Any coupling between the active resonators, such as Coulomb, would act as the
platform.  The higher the "Q" of the resonances, the lower the amount of
coupling required for this to occur.  Tuning differences of the resonances will
also play an important part.

One question that arises is how far away from an individual resonance does it
effectively couple?  Does each site only couple to the adjacent sites or does
the effect penetrate far into the material?  I wonder about the consequences
associated with these different reaches.

Dave