 From: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
To: John Milstone <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Cc: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]: About the March test

John, it is not a rant. Hot fusion is dead. It will never be a practical source
of energy in its present form. I'm not the only person who has come to this
conclusion. Nevertheless, as long as money is spent on this method, a large
self interest is supported to reject CF and to continue funding HF. That is the
reality of the world.

As for questioning Rossi, this needs to be done. However, it can be done while
accepting the reality of the LENR effect. The only unknown is whether Rossi is
using LENR to make energy.  I believe he is and with increasing success. I wish
him well.  Nevertheless, it does not make any difference to me and to anything
I hold dear whether he is a fraud or not. He will succeed or fail based on his
own efforts. I'm much more interested in the fraud the financial industry
applies to the housing market.

Ed

On Jun 21, 2013, at 11:47 AM, John Milstone wrote:

Nice attempt by Benne, Storms (I'm surprised that he piled on), and Roberson to
deflect the issue.

>There is still the issue that Rossi has a supposedly "dead" phase on his
>3-phase power cabling, and that that additional wire, if it were actually
>"live" (as per the wiring gimmick in question), would have provided exactly
>the amount of power allegedly being generated by the E-Cat (conveniently
>hidden inside of a furnace out of sight of the IR camera).
>
>Regarding your specific rant, attempting to discredit "hot" fusion (or other
>branches of conventional physics) does nothing to enhance LENR.
>
>John
>

>________________________________

the governments of the world on spending money for research that has
practically no value.  This use of money limits what else can be
explored and greatly distorts what can be discovered. LENR has been
rejected and held to a very high standard simply because it threatens
this spending, as you so clearly state.  When LENR is finally applied
at a level that even an idiot will have to accept, the physics
community will have to explain why this acceptance took so long when
so much evidence was available and when the need for the energy was so
great.  Careful evaluation and rational skepticism is important but
rational limits must be applied because EVERYTHING believed by science
can be rejected by a determined skeptic.  We would still be in the
Dark Ages if rational limits to skepticism had not been agreed to and
applied in science. Why is so hard to do now with LENR? Ed