I live fairly close to this area.  Perhaps I can check it out when more
information is available.  It would be less than 100 miles from my home.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 4:41 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]: About the March test

Speaking of the next Rossitesting, there is a village in North Carolina, you
probably know the one nearby- which may well be the new home of the big blue
box – which was shippedout of Italy recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayodan,_North_Carolina

… and which isfairly close to Greensboro and also to “Mayberry” – aka Mt.Airy

This is a wild guess,based on a reliable rumor  that appeared in 2011 and an
updated tip fromBarney. If the rumor is not true then "Nip it!  Nip it in
thebud!"

http://ecatplants.com/e-cat/mayodan-nc-%E2%80%93-the-destination-of-e-cat-plants

Heck, if Terry makes thedrive up from Hotlanta and AR is nowhere to be found,
maybe Thelma Lou will knowwhere he disappeared to…