John Milstone <john_sw_orla...@yahoo.com> wrote:

There is nothing in the report that describes the testers performing
> "surgery" on the power lines.

Please rephrase this. The report clearly states that they checked. QUOTE:

"The three-phase power cables were checked and connected directly to the
electrical outlet. It was established and verified that no other cable was
present and that all connections were normal. . . ."

You should say "I do not believe what the report says." Or: "I do not
believe these people can tell the difference between a bare wire and an
insulated wire." That puts things in perspective.

It is perfectly okay that you don't believe them. But please don't claim
they never said they checked it.