Guys,

In my ongoing search for quantum vacuum energy at the macro scale because I
can't see what's going on at the atomic scale, I have been researching
waterspouts and came across these definitions:

>From Brittanica<http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/637532/waterspout>

*Contrary to popular opinion, a waterspout does not “suck up” water to
great heights, though it may lift the water level a metre or so at its
point of contact with the surface. It is suspected, but remains unproven,
that waterspouts sometimes draw fish and frogs into its vortex and then
drop them onto land, thus accounting for the reported falls of such objects.
*

>From Wilkipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterspout>
*Waterspouts do not suck up water; the water seen in the main funnel cloud
is actually water **droplets formed by
condensation.[4]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterspout#cite_note-4>
*

*And then I watch this video from a recent waterspout in Florida and it
appears to me that waterspout is lifting water approx 500-1000' into the
air at possibly 40-50 MPH.  I am estimating that because as you watch that
waterspout come over land you can see the water in the column racing to the
top of the spout.*

*I would be curious what others opinions are.  I have designed lots of
pumping systems and vacuum evaporators and vacuum condensers and air is not
very good at sucking/ pumping water without a pipe and lots of HP.  I think
this is a string (1-brane of vacuum energy) that is decaying.*

*Curious what others think about that water moving up in the spout as it
crosses onto land. I don't think the humidity changes that much so I do not
think it is due to a change in condensing (which would be vacuum condensing
anyway)  I know how much horsepower it takes to pump water that high and
air can't do that...*

*http://youtu.be/q_qlB-olEgA*

*Stewart
**darkmattersalot.com**