Hi Robin,

>> 8x less effective volume than hydrogen and the perfect size to slowly
diffuse through the steel

> That's only the first level, and even then only if Mills' radius is
correct. (My version would see the first level volume 64 times smaller.)

Well, either way - it looks like no thickness of non-magnetic steel should
be able to contain f/H ... and thus Rossi could have devised an effective
way to dispense it as quickly as it forms... even if this result was
unintended.

Which begs the question of why not run a simple experiment with an extremely
well-sealed reactor? ... containing hydrogen and a easily ionized catalyst
like Cs, which is one that Mills has recommended in the past for first stage
redundancy.

The goal is to monitor the internal pressure to see how quickly hydrogen
escapes following formation of f/H by catalytic action, after which it would
be dispersed through the walls of the reactor.

A pressure drop would be meaningful (assuming leaks are eliminated), no?