i tried to explain this very thing to blaze over on the above top secret forums
a little over a month ago and encouraged him to join this mailing list to hear
from some real experts in the field which is how he wound up here. i agree his
tune has changed incredibly from the beginning which is an awesome thing but
still waiting for him to admit that there is a clear and direct line from Rossi
to DGT and Rossi deserves to be recognized for that despite his character
flaws.