Nice, you have some very good stuff on lenr-forum.

Some other observations:

   - The web there in milan looks pretty deep with connections between
   defkalion / mose / celani / pirreli
   - It looks like Luca was working for Mose SRL during the intervening
   years.  Wonder why he hides that.  Hmm.
   - Not sure if you got this lenr-forum, but It looks like (again, if
   resources are correct) that  Franco Cappiello  is CEO of Defkalion
   Europe, which is co-owned by Defkalion and Mose.
   - The CEO title for Cappiello is also backed up by this link:

http://www.wfs.org/blogs/len-rosen/my-post-yesterday-cold-fusion-produces-plethora-opinions
   - Cappiello is also responsible for the energy patent on your website,
   btw, not Luca.
   - What's weird about Cappiello though, is that he has zero credentials
   as far as I can see. Note even clear if he got a degree at University of
   Pavi where he studied (which is a pretty low ranked university).

Personally, the only credentialed person with any kind of track record we
can point to is Luca Gamberale (notable lack of patents though, none
granted).  But - again, he vanished for the english demo.   Does anyone
know if he gave a full throated defense of the reactor in the italian demo?
 I know there was this weird slip up where he said "imagine there is heat"
or something like that.

I have to say, I'm not entirely encouraged by this information.

A third party report by highly reputable scientists (with notable track
records) who don't have much in the way of past dealings with Defkalion
would be ideal (so, not Dr Kim, etc) and have a certain amount of Black Box
unfettered access would be ideal.