James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

There is no video of the steam output.

Are you sure? Someone told me there is. Have your reviewed the full 8
hours?

> The credibility gap is better demonstrated -- as I implied -- by the
> failure to drive a steam turbine to provide the input electricity.
>

>From what I have heard, it is difficult and expensive to engineer something
like that. You can't simply go out, buy a turbine, and attach it in a few
days. You certainly cannot generated electricity with it, and there would
not be much point to having a whirling turbine by itself. You can spin a
turbine with water pressure alone, so unless you are measuring the torque,
it would prove nothing.

I think that is an unreasonable demand. Calorimetry should suffice at this
stage.

This was a demo, not a full test. You can't expect as much assurance from
this as we got from Levi and 6 others going to visit Rossi for a week or so
total, on three different occasions.

This was a good start.