From: Daniel Rocha [mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:41 PM
To: John Milstone
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Re: Nicely Played, John Hadjichristos

Jed has a cool beard, so I want him.

2013/7/29 blaze spinnaker
<blazespinna...@gmail.com<mailto:blazespinna...@gmail.com>>
Yeah, I think that sort of the point.  If John was serious he can't
really complain about Jed who's shown himself to be rather fanatical
about this.

Jed, are you up for this?   Hopefully you'll chime in on the blog and
say you'll do it.

Why not?  We should all go there and say "We Want Jed!"

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com<mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com>