ROFLMAO - MaryYugo chickening out of a chance to prove everyone wrong.  Classic.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Nicely Played, John Hadjichristos
From: Vorl Bek <vorl....@antichef.com>
Date: Tue, July 30, 2013 8:24 am
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:10:26 -0700
blaze spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Presuming (of course) that's actually John Hadjichristos.
>
> If it isn't, still, well done anonymous troll.

Just to make sure it is seen by readers of this list, here are MY's
two replies. I doubt Hadjichristos, if it was really his post, will
reply in turn.

http://tinyurl.com/lmpej4v

maryyugo July 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I have a better idea, John. Why don't you get Jed Rothwell to
provide some independent testing and experts for you? I have
contact with him and I will help him make it fool proof.

If I play your game, you will just say my qualifications are not
adequate. Sorry. No dice. Talk to Jed, though. I know he was
willing to go on site to do a proper test of Rossi with
appropriate experts and instruments. Maybe he'll do the same for
you.

Let me know when you have contacted Mr. Rothwell and that you have
authorized him to talk to me about the planned tests, schedule and
any other particulars.

maryyugo July 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Oh... I meant to mention: the test is not independent unless the
people doing the test are allowed to specify how the output power
is to be measured and with exactly what method and instruments. If
they choose to sparge the output stream, you must allow it.

It is also not independent unless your input power source (the
mains wiring) is interrupted by the experimenter using their own
extension cord and that cord is instrumented with a broad band
power meter. And it is not independent unless the origin of ALL
wires and tubes connected to the device are fully characterized
and understood by the experimenters and enough time is allowed to
make sure this characterization is properly performed and recorded.

None of this, of course was the case for your demo.

Before I even discussed it with Jed, you'd have to agree to all of
those conditions.

While you're here, maybe you'd care to tell all of us why you did
not simply use one your existing reactors which your company
claimed to have in dozen quantities since at least mid 2011. That
would be the ones with built in high temperature oil, all liquid,
flow calorimetry. I'd also like to know how you can feel
comfortable in testing a nuclear fusion device, with limited
experience, with guests present, without any radiation monitoring
and without any meltdown or explosion protection for the observers.

Finally, maybe you can clear up the issue of the supposed 1.6
Tesla magnetic field allegedly present at 20 cm from the device.
If this is accurate, how do you stop anything in the room which is
ferromagnetic and not solidly held down, from rushing to it?

Thanks in advance for your time and answers to all these questions.