"Interesting, but we should be careful about credentials in industry. I
don't know if the Wright brothers have great credential, neither Lumière
brothers, Edison, ... "

Luca has been working labs all his life.   I'm sure he understands
measurement error.  He also has a track record of publishing and making it
past peer review.

Even if credentials aren't required to figure out if something is possible,
they're definitely required to figure if something has been done.

Luca also has a lifetime of good work which he puts at risk if he gets
caught up in a scam.

What does Franco Cappelio (Or Alex or John Hadjichristo, etc) have to lose?