Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:30:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Does this go to p. 31?
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Sunil Shah <s.u.n....@hotmail.com> wrote:

I would have preferred two links, one saying "View the collection", and one
saying "View this paper" (perhaps "View this paper at page N in collection").

There are two links! In the http://lenr-canr.org/DetailOnly.htm there are two.
The top one opens the journal to the first page.

Is "collection" the right term?

Perhaps just
"View collection"
"View paper"

Well, I can always change the wording. Just change a few lines of code. I'll
think about that.

Here is another title you can test, in a larger file. Open or reload the latest
version of the page:

http://lenr-canr.org/DetailOnly.htm

Search for:

"Tritium and Helium Production in Palladium Electrodes and the Fugacity of
Deuterium Therein"

That is the title of a paper by Bockris. Click on "DOWNLOAD." It should go to
the first page of that paper in the ICCF3 Proceedings. It is numbered 231 on
the top right, but it is the 233rd page in the Acrobat file.

Here is the link, but please try it from the "DetailOnly" page:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/IkegamiHthirdinter.pdf#page=233

I now have to add to the EndNote database all of the document titles from the
proceedings and journals. The journals are easy. The Proceedings are hard,
because the OCR text in them is not good quality.