I have a reasoning about that kind of big public companies, like National
Instruments...

They invest, work on LENR. All is public, especially for national
instrument where the boss and the big Physics boss make their outing, and
sponsor ICCF...

LENR is assumed  fraud, illusion, fringe, bad science, scam art...
-> so the company is run by idiots
-> so the company is in danger
-> so the company equity should fall...

If LENR is real
-> energy companies should crash
-> innovative LENr aware companies should boom
-> volatility should on companies because there will be winners and losers,
thos who adapt or not

If LENR is maybe real maybe not
-> uncertainty about the value of energy companies
-> uncertainty about value of industrial consumers
-> uncertainty about the economy
-> volatility of volatility should skyrocket, because either there is
volatility, or business as usual...

I see none of those event to happen ?

conclusion :
MARKETS ARE CRAZILY BLIND.

Conclusion:
We should not use markets to estimate reality of LENR.
We should not trust markets to price the impact of LENR.

PS: it is a known fact for long.