Mark Gibbs wrote:
         | So, in reality, the LeClair effect can't be duplicated either
because LeClair won't permit it or because it doesn't actually exist.

FYI:

... During last month’s Global BEM Conference, Mark LeClair gave a remote
presentation (via Moray King) and apparently a CU Boulder Professor who
attended, was interested in replicating his work ... I believe this was
disclosed further on a Summary Presentation on the Smart Scarecrow Show.
Sorry, I don’t remember the professor’s name, but someone here might.  I’ll try
to dig it up ... I am sure that Mark LeClair would have very little objection
to replication via a University Group such as this.

Mark Jurich