I'm not really qualified to evaluate phrases such as "powerful crested
cnoid de Broglie Matter wave soliton wave packages that were doubly
periodic and followed the Jacobi Elliptic functions exactly, mostly in the
form of large doubly-periodic vortices" but I can't find any references to
"cnoid" anything let alone "cnoid de Broglie Matter wave soliton wave
packages" ... if anyone has any links or explanations of what this means
(or is supposed to mean) I'd love to hear it.

[m]