Dear Mike,

The Mills concept of the electron is simplistic.

Mills has made the ‘only one world mistake’. There are at least
500different phases of matter; each phase lives in its own world. Most
of
these new phases of matter involve the electron. To understand that
particular world, one must study it in its own context. Each phase
corresponds to a particular set of movements that the electron ensemble
executes. The key concept is COLLECTIVE, in other word more than one
election is required to dance.

(Phys.org)—“Forget solid, liquid, and gas: there are in fact more than
500phases of matter. In a major paper in today's issue of Science,
Perimeter
Faculty member Xiao-Gang Wen reveals a modern reclassification of all of
them. Using modern mathematics, Wen and collaborators reveal a new system
which can, at last, successfully classify symmetry-protected phases of
matter.

Their new classification system will provide insight about these quantum
phases of matter, which may in turn increase our ability to design states
of matter for use in superconductors or quantum computers. This paper,
titled, "Symmetry-Protected Topological Orders in Interacting Bosonic
Systems," is a revealing look at the intricate and fascinating world of
quantum entanglement, and an important step toward a modern
reclassification of all phases of matter.”

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-12-phases-phase.html#jCp