From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 10:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Nanoparticles make steam without bring water to a boil.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:05 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Why on earth would they let such an opportunity get away?  It just doesn't add
up.

Just to play devil's advocate, perhaps Papp had onerous licensing terms.  Given
that he is reported by Axil to have taken the specific step of making it more
difficult to work out the composition of the full three months before his
death, onerous terms would not be a surprise.  Inventors can be a little
unbalanced.

I'm not arguing here that Papp had something; only that there might be a good
reason people didn't take him up on his offer unrelated to the technology
itself.

Eric