The Hydrino Study Group was a group of Mills supporters who spent many years
trying to understand his math and eventually closed down without reaching any
sort of resolution (except converting most of them to skeptics).

BLP spun out a separate company to license Mills revolutionary molecular
modelling software (http://www.millsian.com/) but that also closed down.

And how is Mills doing with the cure for cancer that he published in 1988?
(http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v336/n6201/abs/336787a0.html)

BLP is the scientific equivalent of the Oak Island Money Pit.

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:05 AM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe