From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR monopoles.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

How do you reconcile the existence of the high powered magnetic spots in the
operating DGT reactor? Why was there a direct correlation between the magnetic
output of that reactor with its heat output?

What was the source of those magnetic spots in a 700C plasma after the spark
discharge?

Riddle me this Eric.

Assuming we have a basic understanding of the scope and applicability of DGT's
claims about magnetic transients (which I don't), I would assume they arise due
to something other than quasiparticles.  For example, there could be current
transients.  Why not start with the simplest explanation first instead of
reaching for the fancy stuff?

Eric