From: "Mike Carrell" <mi...@medleas.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2014 6:38:08 PM

> I confess some surprise at the complexity of phenomena associated with the
> ubiquitous water molecule, and Mills’ discovery of methods for extracting
> energy from it. There are reports of others who somehow found unusual
> phenomena with water + electricity, but had no theory upon which to build a
> useful product.

There's a very interesting segment on Water in the first MIT lecture at
http://coldfusionnow.org/2014-cold-fusion-101-video-lectures/ starting at
2:13:38
highlighting two very unusual properties of water -- it's large dielectric
constant and heat capacity.

The heavy-water, Pd and diffused D should be treated as four lattices:

O (in the D2O)
D (in the D2O)
Pd
D (in the Pd)

and the energy levels of various configurations.

(It then goes on to the "peak loading" condition for success.)