James I liked your comment.
Why not accept COP of 2. Then you can recirculate that a few times and a
factor 64 will be there in 5 more steps.
OK it is not as fantastic and revolutionary as the many theories indicate
(btw they are way over my pay grade). I often see references to airplanes
and the Wright brothers here. Their designs did not convey the
possibilities for overseas flights in comfort. Boeing have been part of the
reason we can fly in comfort as much as the Wright brothers.
My concept would be to take the (meager) COP that is consistent and develop
that. I do understand that the engineering will be critical as there is a
need for energy conversion and five steps might be 50.
As time goes by better engineering and understanding of the process will
increase the COP and reduce the conversion factor.Twenty years from now I
guess we have a LENR in each home comfortably supporting our energy needs.
I do not mean that the theoretical discussion should stop. I think it
should be more cooperative and less competitive. There is enough knowledge
to make a product today that is competitive with BLP and E-Cat with less
"baggage" - maybe the new Boeing:)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM