744,408 missing coins.  I understand how it works.  I was asking James
why he said something about a forged document?  I read nothing about
any forged documents.  There are rumors of money laundering.

This comes on the heels of JP Morgan announcing their intent to launch
a virtual (read anonymous) currency which could easily cause the likes
of bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin to lose value.