Recent positive responses to Mizuno's work present recently at MIT
by Yoshino made me look at his work presented at ICCF
18<http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTmethodofco.pdf>last year.
In section 1.1 of this presentation Mizuno hints in my view at Rydberg
matter but does not actually mention Rydberg.
Bullet #4 and #5 indicates he thinks some involved atoms schrink in size
and in bullet #10 he indicates that alkali and alkaline-earth elements show
identical effects.

Looking to general description of Rydberg atoms, it is indicated that
Rydberg atoms are extremely large with loosely bound valence electrons.

Any opinions on these observations/assumptions?