  From: Bob Higgins
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Cc: Bob Higgins
  Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Is Mizuno poining at Ryberg matter or not?

  Again, I am strictly an amateur at theoretical solid state physics; I cannot
attest to having an "understanding".

  Since the energy reduction for the Millsian inverse Rydberg states is
quantized, even though it cannot radiate, the extraction mechanism must be
capable of withdrawing some large quanta - in the 50eV range (>10x most
chemical reactions).  This is why you don't see ordinary chemical processes
creating inverse Rydberg states.  While all of the mechanisms you describe
sound like possible evanescent couplings, I guess you have to ask yourself,
which ones could possibly extract a 50eV quantum from the hydrogen and then
where would it go?  I think this is where Dr. Storms' linear hydroton structure
would come into play.  The hydroton could absorb the 50eV into its macro
vibrational mode until some radiation mechanism dissipated it.

  Just to be fair, such quanta could also be extracted in something like Dr.
Kim's magnetically trapped condensate of hydrogen atoms if the condensate
absorbed the energy as a whole and divided the 50eV amongst the condensate
atoms.  Once divided, it is not clear how the condensate would rid itself of
this energy, but many avenues are possible.

  The scenario of successive ratcheting down the energy of the hydron BEFORE it
fuses is highly desirable because it answers the question of why there isn't a
strong gamma emission leaking out when fusion occurs - the energy is withdrawn
in small chunks BEFORE the fusion can happen and fusion can only happen with
the very low energy hydron.

  Mills response to this, I would think, would be yes, but no fusion happens at
the end.  You just get the energy out from ratcheting the hydron into a hydrino.

  Bob