The only way a quantum theory of gravity is going to fly is by using extra
dimensions decaying to gravitons.

The atmosphere around pulsed microwave radar towers is donating protons and
dissolving limestone, I have 50 years of data in Florida pointing to it
around multiple towers.  Our "weather" phenom are really low
pressure vacuum disturbances, not just hot and cold

We are in a push-me pull-me with the vacuum our entire lives.  We should go
from cosmology---->meteorology---->geology and connect the dots.  Jet
Streams cause Earthquakes as well as Hurricanes.

Jet streams anomalies as possible short-term precursors of earthquakes with
M>6.0

http://www.pagepress.org/journals/index.php/rg/article/view/rg.2014.4939

Stewart