From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Thermal inertia

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I hope this short description of how I model the ECAT operation helps to
clarify the process.   If you have additional questions please feel free to ask.

When you were modeling the thermodynamics of the reaction, did you use a
stochastic model for the reaction itself?  If so, did you look at the effect of
different variances in the temperature excursions?

Eric