Hotson’s essays move around. Most of my old links are dead.

Here is one site (which misspelled his name)

http://issuu.com/scottjenson/docs/d._l._hoston_-_dirac_s_equation_and/1

From: Bob Cook

What's an epo field?  The same as the Dirac sea?  What do the letter stand for?

This is essentially why Don Hotson calls the Dirac “sea” the “BEC” instead of
the epo field these days.

… as in the “original BEC” which is of course a dense superfluid…

From: MarkI-Zeropoint

Some of the ol' time Vorts will remember how I've been ranting for years on how
the vacuum is a near fricionless fluid under extreme pressure... well, the
theorists are finally coming around... they got the nearly frictionless part
in, now all that's left is to add some 'pressure', and voila!

-Mark Iverson

Liquid spacetime: A very slippery superfluid, that's what spacetime could be
like

   http://phys.org/news/2014-04-liquid-spacetime-slippery-superfluid.html

"If spacetime is a kind of fluid, then we must also take into account its
viscosity and other dissipative effects, which had never been considered in
detail".

Liberati and Maccione catalogued these effects and showed that viscosity tends
to rapidly dissipate photons and other particles along their path, "And yet we
can see photons travelling from astrophysical objects located millions of light
years away!" he continues. "If spacetime is a fluid, then according to our
calculations it must necessarily be a superfluid. This means that its viscosity
value is extremely low, close to zero".

http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.112.151301