Who is Gamberale, and why should his words be trusted?

There seems to be a way of entering into the Ni/H reactor vender
marketplace that has developed and that Gamberale has decided to take
advantage of.

It all starts with Rossi and Piantelli. Rossi got his start in the NI/H
reactor development game when Rossi hired Piantelli’s research partner to
show Rossi the ropes that Piantilli had developed in the new Ni/H
technology. Rossi took that head start that Piantelli had so painfully
crafted since 1989 and added his own new ideas to move the technology
forward.

Next, DGT understood that NI/H reactor technology was real from the work
that Rossi had done in the partnership with DGT to that point and then when
Rossi decided to pull out of that deal, DGT decided that they had seen
enough to go it alone. It was worth the time and money to go it their own
way to develop a better product than Rossi had up to that time.

Now it is Gamberale’s turn feeding at the trough.

“but he also told me that he personally still believes that LENR is an
important scientific and technological area and that he is getting involved
in two other projects in this domain.”

Where did Gamberale get this feeling that LENR is an important
technological area that he needs to devote his career to? Surely Gamberale
has not gotten any info from Rossi. Rossi will not permit anyone to do to
him what he did to Piantelli.

He can thank DGT for all the knowledge and on the job training he got
working with DGT for his acceptance into the LENR developer’s fray. And who
are these venders he will be working with? And what can Gamberale bring to
their table that he has not gotten from his working life with DGT?

Maybe Gamberale was successful at looking under DGT’s dress for a leg up
into the LENR marketplace; after all, it has been done by a few others
before Gamberale got into this business. If I were these two new victims, I
would not let my reactor unattended and alone with this guy. After all, If
he takes what he needs from a past partner and bad mouths them, he is
likely to do it to his new partners when the time is ripe for them