Anybody who tries to make a start in the LENR business deserves support
form LENR advocates for even  trying to succeed this difficult field.

Jed Rothwell: "You and Kim hurt your own reputations when you go out on a
limb supporting Defkalion."

This situation is reversed for you and more pressing. Why go out on a limb
and discredit DGT. Is your opinion and objectivity worth only $1,400. One
way or another, the truth will be known before the end of this year.

As things are turning out, DGT made a big mistake to try and show
capability at  ICCF-18 to gain support from a prejudiced and irrevocably
non-supportive audience such as these LENR experts. Such gestures are not
useful in a audience that is so jealous. prejudiced and backbiting. I say
give any willing party the benefit of the doubt as long as they are trying.
The more parties that are willing to try increases the probability of
success in the end...even Gamberale.