Well put, and I  feel constrained to point out that once the name of Bill B
is invoked it's a lot like speaking the name JHWH. In short order the
avenging angel will arise and impose His terrible swift justice. Not a
pretty sight, leaves one shuddering in one's boots. One time He even shut
the place down for five days so He could clean house. We all felt duly
chastised and this would be a historically bad time for that to happen.
Hence the heartfelt request: please play nicely in the sandbox(smiley
emoticon)