On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ​Kevin, yes I had to look up "
>> pasquinade
>> ​". I did not think it was any satire in what I said​
>> ​
>> ​.
>>
> ***You'll need to look it up again.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasquino
When someone calls you a pasquinade, it means you're as dumb as the
pasquino statue and do not have the ability to reply intelligently.

> I would say it is life. Yes, delayed and cancelled performances happens
>> and that is regardless if they are publicly announced. Your analogy is not
>> bad.
>>
> ***High praise, coming from you.

> A pity you cannot see the message.
>>
> ***The pity is in your corner because the fat lady is incompetent at
best.

> You need to invest depending on your knowledge and assess the risk and
>> finally decide if you can live with the conditions. There are no sure
>> investments. Even if your stocks seems like losers today - you never know
>> (as you have not  done the homework) there may be another factor that
>> brings the stock back or better. Let us hope so.
>>
> ***Luckily for me, I decided upthread that I wouldn't be taking any advice
from you.

>> I have no problem that you make statements about my profession. You do
>> not know me and I have never worked with you so just go on and tell me how
>> no good I am I hope you collect more data before you do investments.
>>
> ***Yup, you're the one who learned stuff from me and my creative insults,
like calling you a pasquinade.

>> No, Kevin I do not understand that one can be so jealous that one
>> consider stealing things.
>>
> ***That would explain the entire nature of our correspondence.

> That people steal for basic need I understand but for greed - no. I have
>> handled other peoples money and never did I feel I could / should or would
>> 'walk away' with their checks. ​
>>
> ***It's an analogy.  The analogy is that there's temptation.  Martha
Stewart had plenty of money when she engaged in insider trading.  People
are fallible, but you simply cannot see it if the supposed greedsters are
Swedish.