On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> You are twisting words or make citations after your own interpretation.
> Most of your stuff is just polemic.

***So is yours, you're just a crappy writer.

> Just fyi my idea about how theft can be understood or less condemned is
> not an analogy. You had an analogy, which was good but you did not
> understand the analogy.

***There you go again, giving an assertion as if it were a reason.  Of
COURSE I understood the analogy, because I was the one who INTRODUCED it.
But you can't see the fat lady having ulterior motives because you refuse
to.  Head in the sand.   You're ridiculous.

> As you bring up Marta Stewart - isn't she a good example of someone who
> thought she was invisible.

***Man, are you way off here.  She had millions of TV followers from her
show.  Where do you come up with this stuff?

> Problem was she did not understand her own social situation because she
> was spoiled by being treated preferably.

***A lot like them there your swedish friends.

> Not the case with a few Swedish PhD's involved in a very high profile
> technology as unbiased examiners.

***Umm, do we even know who they are?  Talk about thinking one is
invisible, getting spoiled by being treated "preferably".

> I can hear you are looking for a fat incompetent lady - hope you do better
> with that.

***I can hear you are looking for a clue.  Best for you to go down to the
corner store and purchase one.