I blamed Mills for revealing too much in his demos, now you are asking him to
reveal more secrets.  I don't think that's wise.  If he will have any
commercial success at all, he must learn how to keep his secrets a little
better.

We as outside observers will have to be content with what Mills reveals.  He is
under no obligation to reveal to us or to convince us.  He just needs to reveal
to his investors and convnce them.  And Judging from the absence of any
investor screaming fraud, it seems to me that he has satisfied this one
obligation.

We, on the other hand, will have to judge based on the limited info given to
us.  And based on this most recent demo, I find his claims compelling, while
not complete.  Compelling enough to reevaluate my investment plans for my
wave-powered project.

Regarding the overunity of chemical reactions, sure it is.  But I challenged
Jones or anyone else to do the math if this explosion can be explained
chemically.  I challenged others to do this cause I don't know how to do it.
If you can provide the math to show that it is possible to explain the energy
from the chemical oxidation of titanium, then please do so.  This is a fair
challenge, isn't it?

Jojo