I believe the validators have already done that and have concluded that the
energy output can not be explain chemically or any other way other than the
hydrino.  They have come out very strongly for Mills.

Though I do not have a horse in this race, I still find GUTCP and the hydrino
concept more satisfying and compelling than all the nano stuff, nanoplasmonics,
quantum mechanics, BEC, magetic monopole, superatom, soliton metaphasic
shielding explanation.  You still have not explained how your nickel
nanostructure NAE can survive the temps.

Why do  you insist that Hydrino is the wrong explanation?  Mills has provided
spectral evidence for hydrino, hasn't he?  Why do you believe DGT and their
mythical hyperion more than actual spectral evidence?  Why do you insist on
your convoluted quantum mechanics BEC soliton explanation which certainly has
fewer evidence than what Mills has provided for his hydrino?

Just curious.

BTW, remember, the fact that I am saying this contrary to my own self interest
should at least be worth something.

Jojo