From: Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 8:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

If you measure before the input side, you have to minus the base load of the
transformer (its losses).  Then you can run the spark and see if your
instruments are sensitive enough to register a fast power spike.  Then you have
to integrate the chart to compute energy.  I believe this is what BLP did,
hence this technique is open to criticism as erroneous.  The only way to
absolutely prove overunity is to close the loop.

Any ideas on how to accurately measure Input Power from the group?

Jojo