This has got to the worst calculation of evolution probabilities I have ever
seen.
Surely you can do BETTER than this?  It's a bleedin' disgrace..
And stop misusing the "proof" word all the time : D

I do recognize one particular thing though, I see it time and time again in
arguments like these:
The failure to realize what a "big number" is.

First of all, you have assumed SERIAL changes, ONE at a time.
Secondly you assume there is only ONE entity.
Thirdly, you claimed your calculation just "proved" something".
May I suggest:  The calculation PROVES you are a TROLL.

So have another go, but scale things up a bit before you do.

(It takes today's bacteria 20 minutes to reproduce, so I don't see why one
change every 140 hours is fast.)

Why are you assuming changes are sustained?
Why are you assuming changes are observable?
The math would say: A very small change x A rather "long time" (from your
perspective) = An unobservably small change.

/Sunil