On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:28 AM, Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

 It's a slow time.  If something interesting occurs, I'm sure people will
> stop asking me questions and I will stop responding.
>
> You should not begrudge a few off-topic discussions.  It helps while the
> time away.  Besides, I am not starting these threads.

I will take your cavalier response as an indication that you don't care
about whether you're being a burden on other people on this list and will
be in touch with Bill Beaty shortly.  He may or may not remove you once
again.  That will be his decision.

Eric

(For those of you who missed the backstory, Jojo was previously on this
list under the alias "Jojo Jaro," and was removed sometime back along with
Abd Lomax.  Abd Lomax was a valuable contributor to this forum and got
caught up in an extended altercation with Jojo centering on religion.  The
thread on religion lasted many weeks.  During that time Jojo demonstrated
that he had no regard for the other list members, who repeatedly asked him
to get back on topic and moderate his participation and tone.  Jojo has
since sneaked back onto Vortex with a different email address and alias,
but it seems he has not learned from the previous incident, even the lesson
of keeping a low profile.)