Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because of you powerful position here on this forum, I will abide by this
> new rule. Please forgive my transgressions,,,I had no idea that the
> virtuousness of Luca Gamberale was so highly regarded here on this forum.

His virtues or lack of virtue have nothing to do with it. This is not about
him. It is against the rules here to post slanderous, unfounded accusations
of fraud against anyone, not matter how suspicious that person may be.

If you have some reason to think that Gamberale is a con man, please tell
us. That is on-topic and very important. If you have no evidence, then
please do not make unfounded accusations of criminal behavior.

There are other people in cold fusion who have shady backgrounds. There is
plenty of evidence that Rossi has engaged in suspicious behavior. He went
to prison! He was exonerated. I guess he was innocent. I do not know the
details. Anyone would be forgiven for thinking he is a shady person.
Discussing his prison sentence is on-topic here.