Yes, you are correct Jed. Although, it is still a silly attitude as the
ability to reach the goal is diminished - 25 years and counting.
The other side of it is that it is my experience that patents are worth
very little if you do not have deep pockets to defend it with.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM