Hi,
[snip]
>Fusion is a two step process. The first step is the tunneling of the one or
>more He2 nuclei into the as yet to be realized resultant nucleus. This
>process may occur as a superposition of many separate nuclear
>events where multiple nuclei tunnel into the resultant nucleus and yet
>still be at a distance from that the future resultant nucleus.
>
>Many individual protons can be at many different places at the same point
>in  time
>
>The instant of fusion is the de-entanglement  of the  these multiple
>incoming subordinate nuclei. This is the time of energy transfer of the
>binding energy over the EMF strong coupling.
>
>The time that the EMF strong coupling must remain in place begins when the
>first nuclei  of all the tunneling of the multiple nuclei begins until the
>transfer of the liberated binding energy marks the de-entanglement(energy
>transfer) of the reaction via the EMF strong coupling.

The point I was trying to make is that the actual nuclear reaction will only
liberate energy once it happens. How long it took to get to that point is
irrelevant. This energy release will create a disturbance in the field. That
disturbance will travel outward at the speed of light.
The first things to be affected by it will be local particles within the
nucleus, and if the disruptive force is large enough, then one of more of these
will be ejected long before the disruptive force has time to reach another atom.
IOW superposition is irrelevant.
Nature itself proves this al the time. Just look at real reactions that actually
do occur.

>Superposition is how tunneling works.
>
>In other words, superposition of all the participating nuclei can buy
>enough time for the cluster fusion to occur. This superposition can exist
>for a very long time.
>
>See
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_superposition
>
>for a video see
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E3QT-QU0bw
>
>On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:00 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> >If the reaction energy of 6 MeV is mostly transferred to the lattice
>> >(soliton) via EMF strong coupling, the second proton of the He2 pair can
>> >drift out of the reaction zone with a energy of just a few KeV.
>> >
>> >With strong EMF coupling, an expelled particle need not be the primary
>> >carrier of the binding energy excess.
>> [snip]
>> Consider distance. An EMF coupling is bound to the speed of light, and if
>> the
>> reaction happens in a time frame on the order of 1E-22 seconds, then the
>> distance over which such an interaction could occur is limited to
>> c*1E-22*sec =
>> 16 fm. That means interactions with other parts of the nucleus are
>> possible, but
>> not with other atoms. This is why most nuclear reactions involve ejection
>> of
>> particles.
>> Regards,
>>
>> Robin van Spaandonk