They mentioned something about the printing of the printable portion of the
car taking about a day.  They said the printer cost $1M.  The capital
expense cost of the printable portion of the car is therefore about:

1e6usd*.12/year?usd/day <http://www.testardi.com/rich/calchemy2/>
([1E6 * usd] * 0.12) / year ? usd / day
= 328.76712 usd/day