I imagine that the hEbola virus is build, and not a natural variant...
Just make a similar one and you get around the patent

I suspect that some of the claims are not defendable since it is not clear
enough for replication ... especially (5) which is not self evident but is
a process in itself.

anyway someone can patent a way to make a hEbola attenuated in a better,
more easy, innovative way.