It seems that Mega doses of Vitamin C are very promising:

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/ebolagate/2014/09/combating-ebola-how-to-fight-ebola-with-vitamin-c-ascorbic-acid.html

Vitamin C is needed to make collagen that keeps your blood on the inside.
Ebola causes Vitamin C to drop to Zero until the person dies of extreme
scurvy.