Hi,
[snip]
>THIS is the kind of response I was hoping to see!
>
>"Elforsk takes now the initiative to build a comprehensive Swedish research
>initiative. More knowledge is needed to understand and explain. Let us
>engage more researchers in searching coat phenomenon and then explain how
>it works."
>
>Ignore the skeptics. Funding and full speed ahead.
>
>- Jed

My guess as to how it works:- Hydrinohydride is a small heavy negative particle
with a mass about 10 times greater than a negative muon. These form the
equivalent of muonic molecules (Hydronic molecules?) with Ni & Li, allowing them
to approach one another close enough to facilitate neutron hopping (tunneling)
in a reasonable time frame, especially at elevated temperatures.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk