Foks0904 . <foks0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jones -- I can't say your objections to Rossi being present when it was
> open are unfounded. I think that was a rather stupid move/agreement between
> the parties. Creates all kind of innuendo which they could/should have
> avoided.

As far as I know, the people doing these tests do not care about innuendos
or the opinions of Jones Beene, or anyone else. I believe they have good
reasons for "imposing restrictions" (as Lewan put it). These reasons
override any concerns about public relations or public opinion.

I am glad they published this report. They were under no obligation to do
so. We are beggars and beggars cannot be choosers.