*As far as I know, the people doing these tests do not care about innuendos
or the opinions of Jones Beene, or anyone else. I believe they have good
reasons for "imposing restrictions" (as Lewan put it). These reasons
override any concerns about public relations or public opinion.*

*I am glad they published this report. They were under no obligation to do
so. We are beggars and beggars cannot be choosers.*

I get you. I agree.